Download Opal on Mobile
Notifications and Subscriptions
Web Browsers and Security
Edit Your Profile
Edit Your Settings
Help & Support
External and Internal Comms
Setting Up Your Opal for Success
Streamline Campaign Development
Use Cases for Email Teams
Using Private & Public Spaces
Organize with Labels Sets and Labels
Filter, Search, and Sort
Manage Privacy & Permissions
Track Campaign Budgets
Next Week in Opal Email
Work with Campaigns
Define Campaign Details
Create & Manage a Moment
Customize Moments in Week View
Moment View Layouts
Move a Moment
Workflow on Moments
Manage Campaign Content
Channels & Content Types
Create & Manage Content
Content Composer Tabs
Export Content Metadata to CSV
Channels & Content Types
View the Asset Library & Assets
Edit Asset Settings
Export Asset Metadata to CSV
Use Tasks & Approvals
Configure Tasks and Approvals
Approve and Decline Content
Share the Work
Create a Presentation
View a Presentation
Edit a Presentation and Slides
Share a Presentation
Canvas & Title Slides
Facebook Ads Manager
Khoros Admin Guide
Sprinklr Admin Guide
Getting to Know Opal
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Lauren Scott of Zillow
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Angelic Crippen of Intermix
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Kelsey Dahlager of Target
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Leah Randall of Minted
Streamline Campaign Development in Opal
Working Remotely in Opal
Tips & Tricks to Speed Up Your Day
Manage General Options
Manage Label Sets & Labels
Manage Channels & Accounts
Manage Workspace Workflow
See What's New!
Simplified & Streamlined Navigation
Nested Label Sets
Opal Text Editor
Your Marketing Calendar, Now on Mobile
Orchestrate & Visualize Your Website in Opal
Email Collaboration Made Easy
Do More In Your Favorite Views
Polished for a Purpose
Workflow In Opal
Content Start and End Dates
Export to PDF
Content Change Tracking
Export Your Opal Data to CSV
Do More with Assets
Enhancing Collaboration with Access
Content Data Export
Added Accountability for Approvers
Facebook Canvas Ads
Plan & Manage Budgets
View & Schedule Timing of Content
New Moment Actions
Policies & Guidelines
Table of Contents
Updated by Gary Ploski
Every Thursday, the Next Week in Opal email will be delivered to your inbox with details about your active campaigns and content. Take advantage of Next Week in Opal to set yourself and team up for success!
Notable Upcoming Content
Get a glimpse into your approved content scheduled for the upcoming week.
- If there is at least one piece of approved content scheduled to go live in the next week, a preview of that content will be displayed.
- Up to 6 pieces of approved content will be included in this section. If there are 10 pieces of approved content that are scheduled to go live in the next week, the 6 pieces of content that have the most chat & activity records will be displayed.
- Clicking the “View all” link will open the calendar view you last viewed in your workspace.
View your upcoming stories that include moments and content planned.
- If there is at least one story that spans the next week, a link to the story and a count of the moments and content will be displayed.
- Up to 5 stories will be included in this section. If there are more than 5, the stories with the most moments for next week will be displayed.
- Clicking the “View all” link will open Stories view in your workspace.
Next Week in Numbers
Get a high-level view on the volume of activity for the coming week.
- Number of active stories
- Number of upcoming moments
- Number of upcoming pieces of content
- Number of pieces of content approved
New Users in Opal
Learn more about the latest Opal users who activated their account and start collaborating with them.
- If there is at least one new user who joined Opal last week, their avatar and name will be displayed.
- Up to 6 new users will be displayed.
- This section will not appear if no users joined the previous week.
- Clicking the “View all” link will open the People view.