Onboarding into Opal
Download Opal on Mobile
Notifications and Subscriptions
Web Browsers and Security
Edit Your Profile
Edit Your Settings
Help & Support
Opal Features & Functionality
Save time with Opal AI
Inside Look: How Opal Marketing uses Boards
Managing your Email content
Parking Lot for Content
Labels Sets and Labels
Filter, Search, and Sort
Manage Privacy & Permissions
Track Campaign Budgets
Work with Campaigns
Define Campaign Details
Create & Manage a Moment
Customize Moments in Week View
Moment View Layouts
Move a Moment
Workflow on Moments
Manage Campaign Content
Channels & Content Types
Create & Manage Content
Content Composer Tabs
Export Content Metadata to CSV
Channels & Content Types
Custom Content Channel
View the Asset Library & Assets
Edit Asset Settings
Export Asset Metadata to CSV
Use Tasks & Approvals
Configure Tasks and Approvals
Approve and Decline Content
Share the Work
Create a Presentation
View a Presentation
Edit a Presentation and Slides
Share a Presentation
Canvas & Title Slides
Chrome Browser Extension
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Facebook Ads Manager
Khoros Admin Guide
Sprinklr Admin Guide
Opal Admin Training
Quarterly Product Showcase: Project Management
Quarterly Product Showcase: Boards & Browser Extension
Opal Essentials - Limited User
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Lauren Scott of Zillow
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Angelic Crippen of Intermix
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Kelsey Dahlager of Target
Opal Quarterly Showcase w/Leah Randall of Minted
Set Up Your Opal for Success
Manage General Options
Manage Label Sets & Labels
Manage Channels & Accounts
Manage Workspace Workflow
Single Sign-On (SSO)
See What's New!
Discover Boards, Your New Home in Opal
Simplified & Streamlined Navigation
Nested Label Sets
Opal Text Editor
Your Marketing Calendar, Now on Mobile
Orchestrate & Visualize Your Website in Opal
Email Collaboration Made Easy
Do More In Your Favorite Views
Polished for a Purpose
Workflow In Opal
Content Start and End Dates
Export to PDF
Content Change Tracking
Export Your Opal Data to CSV
Do More with Assets
Enhancing Collaboration with Access
Content Data Export
Added Accountability for Approvers
Facebook Canvas Ads
Plan & Manage Budgets
View & Schedule Timing of Content
New Moment Actions
Policies & Guidelines
Table of Contents
Updated by Gary Ploski
Opal limited user seats are intended to give limited Opal access to specific users who are only required to take part in specific content workflow.
You have access to Opal where and when you need.
Navigation & Capabilities
Find what you need, where you need it by getting around Opal using any of the following:
- Personal Panel - See all take action on your tasks, approval requests, and notifications in one place.Note: Limited user notifications will automatically redirect to the Personal Panel.
- Calendar - Browse the calendar by day, week, and month.
- Stories - Keep tabs on what campaigns are planned now, in the past, and future.
- Timelines - Easily look at the flighting of your moments and content.
- Filters - All filter options can be used to refine your view.
- Search - Find and access stories, moments, content, assets, and people.
- Moment Cards - All moments are viewable within each story and the calendar.
- Content - See all content that supports the current initiative.Important: Limited users do not have access to edit content.
- Chat & Activity - Post comments and attach files to moments and content. View chat, activity, and edit history of each moment and piece of content content.
- Export - Moments can be exported as a CSV or PDF.
- Download and Share - Content can be downloaded or shared in parts or entirely.
- Presentations - View any presentation that has been shared with you, and approve content via a presentation.
- Workspaces - If you're in more than one workspace, you can switch back and forth at anytime.
- User Directory - Browse the directory to find and connect with other active Opal users.
Content Approval Methods
There are several ways to approve content depending on your preferred workflow. Content can be approved in any place it can be seen in Opal, including:
- Personal Panel
- Mobile App
A convenient way to approve when you’re on-the-go is via email.
You can specify in your email settings if you’d like to receive a daily digest of all your approval requests or a single email per request.
If you’re set up to receive an email per approval request in your profile settings, you will be able to approve or decline directly from the email. Simply click on the green approve button to approve or the red to decline. Doing so will open a draft email in your email client.
Opal on Mobile
One of the most convenient ways to approve content when on-the-go is Opal on mobile. Download our mobile application through the App Store.
Tapping on a piece of content pending your approval will prompt you to select approve or decline with the option of adding feedback.
To see all of the content pending your approval in a workspace, tap on the Approvals tab located in the navigation bar along the bottom of the screen.